Friday, September 24, 2010

Fine, let's play!

  1. Do you believe that criminals and domestic abusers should be able to buy guns without background checks? Criminals (including Abusers) don't care about the laws concerning the guns, they're usually not buying them anyway.
  2. What is your proposal for keeping guns away from criminals, domestic abusers, terrorists and dangerously mentally ill people? Lock up the criminals, keep the terrorists out of our country, and if they are dangerously mentally ill, they should be locked away anyway. Don't keep the guns away from them, keep them away from the guns!
  3. Do you believe that a background check infringes on your constitutional right to "keep and bear arms"? Damn right it does.
  4. Do you believe that I and people with whom I work intend to ban your guns? No. I KNOW you not only intend to ban the guns, you would use force to take them away if you could.
  5. If yes to #4, how do you think that could happen ( I mean the physical action)? Why don't you ask a Holocaust survivor how it could happen. It wouldn't take much, honestly.
  6. What do you think are the "second amendment remedies" that the tea party GOP candidate for Senate in Nevada( Sharron Angle) has proposed? The same ones that the 3percenters are ready to use, you yutz: We will not disarm.You cannot convince us.You cannot intimidate us. You can try to kill us, if you think you can. But remember, we’ll shoot back. We are not going away. We are not backing up another inch.And there are THREE MILLION OF US.
  7. Do you believe in the notion that if you don't like what someone is doing or saying, second amendment remedies should be applied? Considering I fought for this country and believe in the right of freedom of speech, I would think not. However, I do think we need to reinstate the Code Duello to control the "freedom of stupidity" some people tend to confuse with Freedom of Speech.
  8. Do you believe it is O.K. to call people with whom you disagree liars and demeaning names? You mean the people who call me a dangerous right wing gun nut or the ones who think I'm a traitorous psycho because I don't like our president?
  9. If yes to #8, would you do it in a public place to the person's face? Pretty much. I know they would do it to me.
  10. Do you believe that any gun law will take away your constitutional rights? Yep.
  11. Do you believe in current gun laws? Do you think they are being enforced? If not, explain. The BATFE is the closest thing this country has to the Gestapo. They are being enforced, it just doesn't stop the criminals, terrorists or psychos from getting the guns.
  12. Do you believe that all law-abiding citizens are careful with their guns and would never shoot anybody? If someone tries to make me a victim of their criminal intent, You can damn well bet I'll shoot them.
  13. Do you believe that people who commit suicide with a gun should be included in the gun statistics? Remember what I said earlier about locking up the dangerously mentally ill?
  14. Do you believe that accidental gun deaths should "count" in the total numbers? No. That's why it's called an accident, you yutz.
  15. Do you believe that sometimes guns, in careless use or an accident, can shoot a bullet without the owner or holder of the gun pulling the trigger? No. Guns are tools, not sentient items. If the holder is foolish enough to put their finger on the trigger before they are ready to commit to firing the weapon, then that's their fault, not the weapon's.
  16. Do you believe that 30,000 gun deaths a year is too many? Depends on how many of those deaths were criminals that intended harm on another person.
  17. How will you help to prevent more shootings in this country? How about shooting the criminals first? If I kill them before they kill 5 more people, then I've just prevented 5 deaths. Sounds like a good idea to me.
  18. Do you believe the articles that I have posted about actual shootings or do you think I am making them up or that human interest stories about events that have happened should not count when I blog about gun injuries and deaths? As another blogger said, the plural of anecdote is not data.
  19. There has been some discussion of the role of the ATF here. Do you believe the ATF wants your guns and wants to harass you personally? If so, provide examples ( some have written a few that need to be further examined). See my Gestapo comment above.
  20. Will you continue a reasonable discussion towards an end that might lead somewhere or is this an exercise in futility? We have different definitions of futility and reasonable. I believe that I am being completely reasonable in wanting to keep my guns and you trying to convince me not to is an exercise in futility.

No comments:

Post a Comment