Thursday, August 20, 2009

Isn't life in prison supposed to mean LIFE in prison?

I saw the news stories about the Pan Am 103 flight bomber being let out of a Scottish prison to return to Libya because he's dying of cancer. My reaction was akin to a dog being shown a card trick. The whole purpose of life in prison is that you stay in prison until you die. There's no getting out because you have been diagnosed with some dreadful illness.

I'm sure that some PC liberalcritter thought something along the lines of, "He's dying anyway, let's let him return to Libya and die with his family." More "feelgood" BS from the PC/Feelgood camps of the last 20 years.

I say he lost any rights to sympathy when he denied his victims to have the chance to say goodbye to their families and loved ones. If I had the opportunity, I would center punch his shrivelled heart through his golmonging spine. As it is, I hope this cancer metastasizes rapidly and he dies in horrible lingering pain as his various organs fail

I have one thing to say to the liberalcritters who set him free: How dare you? To paraphrase the late Bill Hicks, you are suckers of satan's cock, you are whores at the liberal gangbang. Not one of you lost a family member to this critter's bomb, or you NEVER would have let him free.

I hope he dies quickly so he can meet his maker and pick up his one way ticket to Hell.

1 comment: