Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Urgh - back aches

I have a bit of an issue with back problems. My dad and I both have issues if we stand or walk on concrete floors for too long, but I also have a constant ongoing issue from my injury in Desert Storm. Without going into a long, drawn-out story, let's just say that I'm lucky to be able to walk. Now for the most part, I don't have any issues. If I sleep wrong, I can be guaranteed at least a day of misery. Well, Monday night I must have slept wrong because I woke up Tuesday morning with aches right at the small of my back. Not pleasant. My lady and I got up and went for a walk. I was hoping that a little exercise would work out the kinks in my back, but no dice. I got home and took a hot shower, hoping that would relax the muscles in my back. Still nothing. Finally at 7 AM I bit the bullet and called in to to the manager on duty to notify them that I would not be in to work. I took a pain killer and a muscle relaxer and zoned for the rest of the day.

Got up this morning and my back was still hurting. Went for my walk and everything else. Still in pain. I got myself dressed and went to work. I figured that the pain will go away when it's good and ready to do so. Maybe a swim after work will help.

Urgh.

Asta!

No comments:

Post a Comment