Saturday, September 5, 2009

Watch yerself, you flapjacks!

I'll tell you the truth, after the Gladney incident, the old man getting his finger bitten off, and the other things the other side have been perpetrating, I can tell you that when I attend one of these protests the other side had better keep a good distance from me. Come after me with violent attitude and I will assume you intend harm to my person. Throw a punch and prepare to be taught a lesson in brutal close combat. Try to bite me and I guarantee you will be around when the cops show up because I will have either:

A) knocked your ass down and held you there by standing on your chest or back, or
B) crippled you and kept you from running, or
C) wounded you to the point where you will need surgery and blood to keep living.

I'll tell you right now, I have no qualms in using every nasty trick in my repertoire of close combat if the fight is outside of a ring and there is no referee in sight. I will use throat strikes, eye gouges, kidney punches, jointlocks and bone breaker strikes to protect myself.

Be advised, some of us are exceptionally well versed in the arts of hand to hand mayhem. Winning a fight ultimately comes down to one simple rule: who ever wants to hurt the other guy more usually wins. You might want to take that into account before you close the distance with us.

1 comment:

  1. Amen, brother!

    I think I've made my own, very similar beliefs well known. Still, I think you did it better.

    ReplyDelete