Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What the ....??? (WARNING: CLASS 2 BEVERAGE ALERT IN EFFECT)

This one came from the HR director in my company, and I'm just going to post it as is, only edited to remove names.

Here's my "What the ....???" for the day:
We just got 2 complaints that there was a beer in the refrigerator here in the ** office...now aside from the fact that it's not my preferred brand of beer (truth be known, I don't like the stuff)...this is a reminder that...
ALCOHOL AND/OR ILLEGAL DRUGS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON *********** PREMISES!
Furthermore, it is also against company policy for employees to be intoxicated/inebriated while on company premises and/or while conducting business on behalf of ************.
The full policy, available on the intranet, is below. That being said, the "offender" was smart enough not to put his/her name on the bottle...SO...
To Whom It May Concern:
I have your beer. If you would like it back, and think I'll give it to you, come by my office.

****** * ********* | Director, Human Resources


I have to give props to the HR director, she posted this with a degree of humor that is often unseen in upper management types.

No comments:

Post a Comment