Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Journey of a thousand miles part 8: A new path

So if you read part 7, you know my personal life took a header into the ground over the last couple of weeks. I woke up today and looked in the mirror and realized I did everything I could do to save the relationship and I'm starting the healing process. It hurts a little bit less today than yesterday and I've found a new apartment that's not too far away from my office. Too far for walking or riding a bike, but closer than it was. I'm going to look at it tomorrow with my daughter and I'll pay the deposits on everything ASAP. I already have the utilities set up for installation and I will be hiring a moving company to do the heavy work. Not up to that shit anymore. I can afford a mover, so I'm using them. I guess my Christmas present to myself will be a new life.

We'll see.

Asta.

No comments:

Post a Comment