Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Journey of a thousand miles part 9: The new place

Ok, I signed the lease on my new place today. It's a nice little condo in a quiet development and just a few minutes from the mountains. I think I'm gonna need the quiet for a while. To my friends and co-workers, I seem to be happy about everything that's going on. The reality is that I would give up everything if she would take me back.

Pardon my tears...

Anyway, the condo is 3 bedroom, 2 bath, second floor and sunset view at night. Pool facilities too.

The best I can hope for is that she changes her mind and decides to get back with me later on. In the meantime, I'm going to focus on my health and surgery. I'm going in next week to reactivate my memberships so I can work out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment