Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Journey of a thousand miles part 15: Surgery scheduled!

Wow. After 2 years of trying to lose weight and 6 months of actively pursuing the surgery, we're at the pole position. I go in for the preop on January 5th and the surgery will be January 10th. I'm excited and nervous. This is going to be major league life changing for me. I've been a heavyweight most of my life and now I'm wanting to be a normal sized person.

No more big and tall man shops. Going on amusement park rides with my daughter. Sleep apnea hopefully gone. High cholesterol meds hopefully gone. Really hoping sex will improve when I lose my weight. Not that it's necessarily bad right now, but it will hopefully be better. Maybe when I lose my weight other things will change for the better as well.

We'll see.

Asta!

No comments:

Post a Comment